The following are the services provided by the team at the Ryecourt Clinic;
- General Practice consultations
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Antenatal Care & Postnatal Care
- Practice Nurse to provide general nursing duties and advice, including wound dressing
- Phlebotomy Service including transport of Blood samples to the Laboratory same day
- Suturing and Minor Operative Surgical procedures
- Cryotherapy Treatment
- Cervical Smears including participating in the National Cervical Screening Programme
- Contraceptive advice including Fitting of Implanon Rods.
- Travel Vaccination administration including being a designated Yellow Fever Centre
- Reflexology & Indian Head Massage
As well as the area of General Practice the Ryecourt Clinic also offers the surrounding communities the following services;
The Physiotherapy Clinic
The Physiotherapy Clinic is run by Máiread and Mark Evans (MISCP). Máiread and Mark provide an extensive range of services from Chartered Physiotherapists including sports injury management.
Mark Evans – Graduated with a Bsc (Physiotherapy) Hons in physiotherapy from The University of Huddersfield in 2004. Since then he has gained a wide variety of experience working in the NHS and private practice.He has worked as a senior physiotherapist in musculoskeletal, out patients, orthopaedic fracture clinic and gym rehabilitation. Extensive clinical experience with postgraduate experience in Acupuncture & UKSCA (Strength & Conditioning qualification)
Mark hails from Yorkshire, where he had a keen interest in sports, playing rugby, soccer, and also representing his county in golf. He now currently swims for Cork Masters Swimming Club and cycles for Coachford Cycling Club.
Mairead O’Sullivan – Mairead graduated with a Bsc (Physiotherapy) Hons in physiotherapy from The University of Huddersfield, England in 2004. Since then she has gained a wide variety of experience working in the NHS. She has completed postgraduate courses in Acupuncture, Biomechanics, Pilates and Vestibular Rehabilitaion.
Mairead is a native of Lissarda, has been very active in ladies football but is currently involved in cycling and running.
The services and treatments we provide: – clinic & home visits
• Spinal and musculoskeletal disorders or injuries
• One to one Pilates including anti-natal & post-natal care
• Paediatric Physiotherapy
• Biomechanics assessment and orthotic prescription
• Sports Injuries
• Strength and Conditioning rehab
• Women’s Health Physiotherapy
• Vestibular Disorders
• 30-45 min appointment = €50
• Medical card holder = €40
• Home visits =€60
Contact Telephone Numbers: 0877815481. 0860517615
Counselling and Psychotherapy services at Ryecourt Clinic are provided by Kay O’Shaughnessy. She is an Addiction Counsellor and fully accredited member of the Addiction Counsellors of Ireland. She is also a pre-accredited member of Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. If you are currently experiencing any issues regarding Addiction, Anxiety, Abuse, Anger Management, Bereavement, Depression, General Counselling, Health Related Issues, Loss, Mental Health Issues, OCD, Personal Development, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Harm, Trauma please contact her to arrange an appointment. She can be contacted either by phone on 087-6411559 or via email at email@example.com.